Our Happiness lies in the Happiness of other people

When I was in school, Our principal sometimes used to conduct some motivational seminars from different motivators. Those are my favorite days because I learnt a lot and I still remember their seminars. I would like to share one of my favorite activities.

We are almost 100 students. Our motivator was giving seminar and Suddenly he stopped and decided to do a group activity. He started giving us a balloon each and asked to write our names on the balloon we got with a marker pen. He collected all our balloons and put them in another room. Surprisingly he asked us to find our own balloon within 5 minutes. We all rushed colliding and pushing each other into that room and started finding our name. At the end of 5 minutes no one could find their own balloon. All of us were with empty hands. Then he asked us to pick a random balloon each and give it to the person whose name was written on it. Within few minutes everyone has our own balloon. Then he said, "Exactly this is happening in our lives, Everyone was busy in looking at happiness not knowing where it is. Our happiness lies in the happiness of other people. Give them their happiness; you will get your own happiness." 

Those words I cannot forget and really made me think that this is the actual purpose of human life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't let your circumstances change you

A peaceful mind can think better than a worked up mind